Article 1 General Provisions
1. This site places great importance on your personal information protection and complies with the Personal Information Protection Regulations under the Information and Communication Network Use Promotion Act and the Personal Information Protection Guidelines established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
2. This site informs you of the purpose and method of using the personal information you provide through the Personal Information Protection Policy and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
Article 2 Consent to the collection of personal information
Article 3 Purpose of collection and use of personal information
1. This site collects personal information for the following purposes. • Establishment of a contract for service provision: Identification of the person and confirmation of his/her intention, etc.
• Performance of Services: Product Delivery and Payment
• Member management: handling civil complaints such as identification, personal identification, age verification, and complaint handling according to the use of membership services.
• Information about other new services, new products or events
- However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of origin and origin, political orientation and criminal records, health status and sex life, etc.) that may infringe on users’ basic human rights.
Article 4 Items of personal information collected
This site collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, service application, etc.
- Collection items: Name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, email, access log, access IP information, payment history
- Personal information collection method: homepage (member registration)
Article 5 Matters concerning the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
4. However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide the service.
1. This site uses your personal information within the scope notified by “Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information” and does not use it beyond the same scope or provide it to others, other companies, or institutions.
2. However, you can provide or share your personal information with your affiliates for better service delivery. If you do not agree to provide or share personal information, you will be notified individually by e-mail or in writing about who the affiliate is, why such information should be provided or shared, and how it is protected and managed until. If you do not agree, you will not provide it to or share it with the affiliate.
3. In principle, the user’s personal information is not provided to the outside, but the following cases are excluded. • If users agree in advance
• Where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by laws and regulations for the purpose of investigation.
Article 7 Access and correction of personal information
1. You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to view or correct personal information, click “Modify member information” to view or correct it directly, or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail.
2. If you request correction for errors in personal information, we will not use the personal information until the correction is completed.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent for the collection, use, and provision of personal information
1. You can withdraw your agreement on the collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership registration at any time. For withdrawal of consent, click on “Member withdrawal (withdrawal of consent)” on “My Page” or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail, etc. and we will take necessary measures such as deleting personal information immediately.
2. This site will take necessary measures so that membership withdrawal (withdrawal of consent) for the collection of personal information can be exercised in the same way and procedure as when collecting personal information.
Article 9 Period of retention and use of personal information
1. In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, the following information shall be retained for the period specified for the following reasons:
• Retention items: Member registration information (login ID, name, nickname)
• Evidence for preservation: To prevent other members from re-joining with their existing member ID when they withdraw from the membership.
• Retention period: When the site is closed or closed
2. In addition, if it is necessary to preserve it according to the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, the company shall keep transaction and member information for a certain period of time as prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
• Retention items: records of withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions, records of payment and supply of goods, records of complaints or dispute settlement
• Grounds for preservation: preservation of transaction records in Article 6 of the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, etc.
• Retention period: record of withdrawal of contract or subscription (5 years), record of payment and supply of goods (5 years), record of complaint or dispute settlement (3 years)
3. Notwithstanding the above retention period, we will obtain your consent if it is necessary to keep it.
Article 10 Procedures and methods for destruction of personal information
In principle, this site destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. Revocation procedures and methods are as follows.
- Destruction procedure: The information you entered for membership, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (separate document box for paper) and is stored for a certain period of time (refer to retention and usage period) according to internal policies and other relevant laws. Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than being retained unless it is under law.
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot be reproduced.
2. The legal representative of a child under the age of 14 may request the access, correction, and withdrawal of the child’s personal information, and if such a request is made, this site will take necessary measures without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures for the protection of personal information
In handling your personal information, this site takes the following technical measures to ensure the safety of your personal information so that it is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged.
- Your personal information is password protected, and sensitive data is protected by separate security features, either by encrypting files and transfer data or by using File Lock.
- This site uses a vaccine program to take measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a sudden virus occurs, it is provided as soon as the vaccine is released to prevent personal information from being violated.
- To prevent the leakage of your personal information by hacking, we are using a device that blocks intrusion from outside.
- If we entrust the processing of personal information, we will notify you in advance.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, we will clearly define the service provider’s strict instructions on personal information protection, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third-party provision, and liability in case of an accident through a consignment contract.
Article 14 Collecting opinions and handling complaints
1. This site provides a window for you to express your opinions and complaints regarding privacy. If you have any complaints about personal information, please give your opinion to the person in charge of personal information management of this shopping mall, and we will take action immediately upon receipt and notify you of the processing result.
- Name of the person in charge of personal information management: Kim Gun-joong
- Contact: 070-7711-0840
- Email: email@example.com
- Or, if you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, please contact the institution below.
- • Individual Dispute Mediation Committee
• Information Protection Mark Certification Committee
• Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office
(icic.sppo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600)
• National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center
(www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330)